How the Tea Party can save
by Trevor Louden
Many Tea Partiers and American patriots understand that the fate
of the United States of America hangs in the balance.
No melodrama here. If the US loses its position as the world’s
number one military super power, another country, or countries, will
take its place.
Realistically, that can only be Russia or China, or more likely,
an alliance of Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela,
Nicaragua, Vietnam and whoever ever else climbs aboard.
As the U.S. Dollar slowly
sinks and America’s prestige
and power goes with it, the “Evil Axis” grows bolder.
But why should I care? I’m
safe aren’t I? Way down at the
bottom of the South Pacific, in New Zealand.
Well, maybe not so safe. China is steadily advancing through
the Pacific. It now has several footholds in our region, particularly
in Fiji, which is my country’s nearest major island neighbor.
To any thinking Aussie or Kiwi, this is cause for major concern. Read the rest here
This is the meat of the book "The Citizen's Last Stand" as it pertains to the office of Sheriff in most counties of our country. Please download and print off this critical chapter. Read it, then pass it on to a member of the sheriff's office if you know one, or to a neighbor if you don't. Please spread the word.
Hand-outs for Freedom
Fred Holden has prepared several powerful brochures you can print out and hand out to spread the word about our founding documents and our Bill of Rights as citizens.
"Many philosophers have made important contributions to
the discourse on liberty, Bastiat among them. But Frederic Bastiat’s greatest
contribution is that he took the discourse out of the ivory
tower and made ideas on liberty so clear that even the unlettered
can understand them and statists cannot obfuscate them.
Clarity is crucial to persuading our fellowman of the moral superiority
of personal liberty."
Walter E. Williams
Five Basic Republican Principles:
Protect the rights of the individual
Protect the free enterprise system
Reduce government to the lowest practical level
Endorse the practice of fiscal responsibility
Know, protect and strengthen America's magnificent, powerful Freedom Documents:
Lessons from the $2 Bill
The back of the $2 bill is a painting by John Trumbull of many founding fathers called "Declaration of Independence". It was made in 1817 and measures 12 feet tall and 18 feet wide! In the original, Thomas Jefferson is standing on John Adam's foot! They changed that for the engraving for the $2 bill. 42 of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence are featured. Use a $2 bill to introduce servers to the richness of American history. Learn how here.
Liberty Day Project
This is a project to get a copy of the US Constitution into the hands of every 5th grader in the state. It includes a teaching curriculum and is approved by Jeffco School superintendent Cindy Stevenson. Give a hand! Pick an elementary school and follow these steps:
1) Get your personal copy of the letter from Jefferson County Superintendent of Schools Dr. Cynthia Stevenson.
2) Get a sample(s) of the Liberty Day pocket Constitution booklet and teacher's packet (Liberty Day Phone, 303-989-4833).
3) Call a local elementary school for an appointment with the principal, to show the materials and the letter to the secretary/principal/5th grade teachers.
4) Indicate that the materials are free, complements of Bellco Credit Union and the Jefferson County Commissioners.
5) If the school would like the materials, get a commitment that they will follow the program as described in the teacher's packet - We need accountability.
6) You may want to offer to personally present the informational materials to the class as a community resource.
7) Pick up materials from Liberty Day, 1530 S. Zang St., Lakewood, CO 80228, or Liberty Day will otherwise provide,
or mail to the school/teacher
8) If a volunteer picked up materials from the office, deliver them to the school, .
9) Follow up after the booklet's "centerfold" 24 Question's and Answer's have been taught, by making an(other) appointment
to go into the class and ask some of the questions to the students to see what they know
10) THANK YOU very much for taking your valuable time and expertise, and making the effort to get this historical and currently
very timely and important information to your community's students. You have performed an outstanding service. Again, THANK YOU.
Please help get out this word that it is not only okay and desirable, but people are heartily encouraged on an individual, volunteer basis,
to so get out the word of the importance of America's Freedom Documents to our young people.
Andy McKean, 303-989-4833
From: libertyday <email@example.com>
The Personal Power of a Citizen
We forget sometimes that the government works for us. That means the individuals who work in jobs in government work for us. We have statutory protection from obstruction and bullying by our hired government employees. Read this document for specifics.
Exposition on the preamble to the Constitution
has considerable potency by virtue of its specification of the purposes for which the
Constitution exists. It distills the underlying values that moved the Framers during their
long debates in Philadelphia. As Justice Joseph Story put it in his celebrated
Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States, “its true office is to expound the
nature and extent and application of the powers actually conferred by the Constitution.” Read it he